When you choose Shalom Cleaning Group LLC to handle your porter tasks, you can get back to what you do best! Shalom Cleaning Group LLC provides day porters and matrons to perform the tasks necessary to keep your facility, HOA or corporate building running smoothly and looking spotless for your customers and clients.
Porter Services Keep Buildings Pristine
Class A commercial buildings often depend on porter services during business hours to ensure that their business is always presented in the best light to visitors and clients. When you have a clientele that demands a clean entrance, gleaming floors, and trash barrels that are empty, choose the commercial cleaning business who can get it done.
Shalom Cleaning Group LLC will help you maintain a professional appearance by performing a multitude of porter tasks, such as:
- Keeping entryways clean and welcoming
- Maintaining lobbies and waiting areas
- Keeping restrooms cleaned and stocked with paper products
- Removing trash and recycling
- Setting up conference rooms
- Cleaning windows and mirrors
- Vacuuming hallways and traffic areas
- Spot removal from carpets and hard surface flooring
- Cleaning kitchen areas
- Maintaining building exterior that is free of trash and debris
- And other related custodial tasks as requested
Fully Trained Day Porter Crews
The employees at Shalom Cleaning Group LLC undergo a rigorous screening, hiring and training protocol to ensure the safety of your facility and its guests. Our employees are fully trained in providing porter and matron services, including extensive safety training. Let Shalom Cleaning Group LLC remove your porter service worries so that you can focus on your business.
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.